Many patients do not realize they have the ability to electronically communicate with their physician or healthcare provider 24/7. Communicating with your physician and or healthcare provider is simple, fast and most of all secure. Patients can use their PC or smart phone to login to ViewMyHealthRecords.com and communicate efficiently with their physician or healthcare provider.
- Does your doctor have a rule of no prescriptions called in after hours?
- How would you like your prescription request to be the first thing your doctors views when they see patients in the morning?
Secure electronic messaging can play an important role in improving patient access to their health care providers. With secure messaging you can send your physician a request for a prescription refill or request a change in your current medication.
To send your doctor a secure message complete the following:
- Login to ViewMyhealthRecords.com using your smart phone, PC or tablet.
- Next choose the Secure Message feature located in your health record.
- Next you will type in your request and the request will be electronically sent to your physician.
Often time’s physicians get their secure messages on their smart phones allowing them to respond and approve patient requests the same evening. Thousands of healthcare professionals trust ViewMyHealthRecords.com to provide their patients 24/7 access to their health record. Granting online access to your health records is no longer an option but the law.
To learn how you can access your health records online have your healthcare provider contact ViewMyHealthRecords.com.